 CAD / 12481
Re: Part images through LPub coming out white
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:29:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Geoff Gray wrote:
I have a few models I am rendering complete with steps and instructions. I have
LPub set to use Print resolution and have turned off the B/W feature so the
images come out in full color.  The instruction steps look great, but the part
lists and BOM come out with all parts being white. I have tried everything I can
think of to get around this. I have successfully created other BOMs and part
lists with the same settings.

Some of the things I have tried to fix this:
* Disabled LGEO
* Set the model to generate in a single color and chosen a dark color
* Changed filetype from LDR to MPD
* Cleared the part cache numerous times
* Changed the color of the parts in the data file (using MlCad)
* Switched from Print to Screen resolution

I am running version 2.2.0.1 of LPub, 3.1g Povray, 3.00 of MLCad   Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
:-)

Geoff,

  Would you be willing to try