 CAD / 12458
Re: LEGO Factory updates and insight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 02:08:52 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Allan Bedford wrote:

One question... will there be any further work on the PC version to try and
correct the video driver issues?  Some PC users have still been left out of this
fun exciting competition (and obviously future ventures with LDD) until the
driver problem is resolved.  I know the program is free, so this isn't an
official complaint... just a friendly, "here's hoping something can be done."
:)

Thanks Jake.

Best regards,
Allan B.

I agree with this suggestion completely.  I was hoping that the new version of
LDD that came with the Brickmaster's first package would be a functional
program.  Unfortunately it was not.