 CAD / 12448
    Re: New LSynth features (Att. many pics!!!) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Aren't these both instances of "Lego String" just with different terminators?? Another instance would be the hose reel itself and termination at the other end into any of a number of different hooks. Those all terminate with a knotted loop (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: New LSynth features (Att. many pics!!!) —Willy Tschager
   (...) I did a pseudo-knot for my 887 - Tow Truck (check out the .ldr at (URL) made of a torus and some primitives, but consider this just a humble attempt, say just to show that even a simple code could do the work. maybe we could put together a (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)