 CAD / 12447
  Re: New LSynth features (Att. many pics!!!)

(...) Tim, This is awesome! Are you familiar with how synthesis specifications are described for LSynth? I guess I could imagine: 0 SYNTH BEGIN STRINGMESH 0 // add your constraints here 0 SYNTH END The constraints would have to include what the mesh (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: New LSynth features (Att. many pics!!!)

(...) Sorry, I'm not familiar with it at all, I've never actually used it. (...) Perhaps we could define a full little meta language with quantifiers like end positions, element types, point masses, area masses, elastic moduli, shear moduli (for (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)