 CAD / 12434
  Re: Longitudinal-latitudinal coordinates calulator?

(...) hi kevin, I'd like to have it both ways. I provide x,y,z and get lat,long+distance from origin (and yes, the center of the globe is at the LDraw origin) and vice versa. I need this to render backgrounds in bryce using the same camera position (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Longitudinal-latitudinal coordinates calulator?

(...) Yeah, I know, I'm not Kevin. But he's working on lsynth now, so it'd be nice if he stuck with it. (...) Ok, I see your point about java, but how about javascript? (URL) you need is a browser, and if you want it stand-alone you just need to do (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Longitudinal-latitudinal coordinates calulator?

(...) The above is simple but if you want L3P global coodinates from X,Y,Z coordinates then that's a little more complicated. The zero radius of the L3P global coordinates is determined by the bounding boxes of the parts in the model and the center (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Longitudinal-latitudinal coordinates calulator?

(...) hi don(e), thx for the tool. It'll do the job 'til you bake this code into a solid nice .exe ;-))) w. (20 years ago, 20-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)