 CAD / 12426
    LEGOTECH-PARTS for Solidworks —PAUL Thomas
   LEGOTECH-PARTS pakage is a library of principals lego technic and lego mindstorms parts in Solidworks natif format. Home page : (URL) are exposed on the site. Star-Wars At-droid is animated after building, with Solidworks. Thomas Paul (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LEGOTECH-PARTS for Solidworks —Darrell Urbien
   (...) Neat package! I knew there were lots of informal SW/LEGO fans out there (SW meaning SolidWorks!). Can I ask a couple of questions? 1. Is there an official English page? Trying to read using an online translator is very frustrating. I really (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)