 CAD / 12390
    Parts display strange in LEGO Digital Designer —Jaco van der Molen
   Hi all, After a new full install of my PC, I cannot seem to get LDD to run properly. The parts display like this: (URL) have not seen this before. It worked on the previous install of my machine, which is exactly the same! Anyone else having this (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Parts display strange in LEGO Digital Designer —Jaco van der Molen
   Anyone? (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)