 CAD / 12393
Re: Parts display strange in LEGO Digital Designer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 21:00:38 GMT

Anyone?

After a new full install of my PC, I cannot seem to get LDD to run
properly. The parts display like this:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/ldd.gif
I have not seen this before. It worked on the previous install of my
machine, which is exactly the same!

Anyone else having this problem? How to solve it?