 CAD / 12377
    Re: New Program for Handling MPD-Files —Ahui Herrera
   (...) In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote: (...) Good work Michael.. I was going to suggest you send a request to have this program added to the LDraw.org 3rd party software list but I'm afaird that it might not be ready for [PRIME TIME] just (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: New Program for Handling MPD-Files —Michael Heidemann
     (...) OH DEAR! I am a little confused with my dll's. I have to upload a new version. Sorry for that! Upload will follow within the next 2 hour. best regards Michael Heidemann (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: New Program for Handling MPD-Files —Michael Heidemann
   Ok! Here is a new Installation with all necessary files! Please first uninstall and then install the new version. Here is also a link for direkt download (URL) (approx. 2.5 MB) Michael Heidemann (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)