 CAD / 12377
Re: New Program for Handling MPD-Files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 02:56:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
On my homepage http://www.michael-heidemann.de you can find the download
for this program.
Here is also a link for direkt download
http://home.arcor.de/mikeheide/files/mpdcinst.zip (approx. 2.5 MB)
The program language is english only.

If you have whishes for new releases please let me know.

Michael Heideman

In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
On my homepage http://www.michael-heidemann.de you can find the download
for this program.
Here is also a link for direkt download
http://home.arcor.de/mikeheide/files/mpdcinst.zip (approx. 2.5 MB)
The program language is english only.

If you have whishes for new releases please let me know.

Michael Heideman

Good work Michael..

I was going to suggest you send a request to have this program added to the
LDraw.org 3rd party software list but I'm afaird that it might not be ready for
[PRIME TIME] just yet.

Here is a small list of errors that the application gave me while I tried using
it.

- MPDCenter
Error 53 (File not found: vbex32.dll)in procedure MIportFile_Click of Formular
frmMPDCenter
(I get this error when I use the Import feature from the file menu and load a
.dat file. The files DOES load however after closing the error window box.)

- MPDCenter
Run-time error'53':
File not found: vbex32.dll
(I get this when I click on File --> Open --> and click on the cancel button)

-AHui
LDraw Help Desk