 CAD / 12376
    New Program for Handling MPD-Files —Michael Heidemann
   On my homepage (URL) you can find the download for this program. Here is also a link for direkt download (URL) (approx. 2.5 MB) The program language is english only. If you have whishes for new releases please let me know. Michael Heideman (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: New Program for Handling MPD-Files —Ahui Herrera
   (...) In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote: (...) Good work Michael.. I was going to suggest you send a request to have this program added to the LDraw.org 3rd party software list but I'm afaird that it might not be ready for [PRIME TIME] just (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: New Program for Handling MPD-Files —Michael Heidemann
     (...) OH DEAR! I am a little confused with my dll's. I have to upload a new version. Sorry for that! Upload will follow within the next 2 hour. best regards Michael Heidemann (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: New Program for Handling MPD-Files —Michael Heidemann
   Ok! Here is a new Installation with all necessary files! Please first uninstall and then install the new version. Here is also a link for direkt download (URL) (approx. 2.5 MB) Michael Heidemann (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)