 CAD / 12347
    Re: Help me please! Serious problems creating new parts list. —Andrew Summersgill
   Thanks - that worked a treat. I did have some of the updates already, but for some reason the page I'd visited hadn't displayed them all - the link you gave me was the whole batch. I owe you a pint. Andrew. (20 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Help me please! Serious problems creating new parts list. —Ross Crawford
     (...) Woohoo! Glad I could help! (slurp) ROSCO (20 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Help me please! Serious problems creating new parts list. —Chris Dee
   (...) If you already had some of the updates and then re-installed the LDraw027 archive, you may still be in a mess and not have the latest vesions of some parts. The same might apply if you installed the updates out of order. The cleanest way to (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)