 CAD / 12345
  Re: Help me please! Serious problems creating new parts list.

(...) Hi Andrew, unfortunately the "complete" parts list included with LDraw027 is only the complete list as at the time the LDraw program ceased being updated. Due to license issues, that is the only version that can currently be distributed, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Help me please! Serious problems creating new parts list.

Thanks - here we goooooo......! Dr. S. (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Help me please! Serious problems creating new parts list.

Thanks - that worked a treat. I did have some of the updates already, but for some reason the page I'd visited hadn't displayed them all - the link you gave me was the whole batch. I owe you a pint. Andrew. (20 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Help me please! Serious problems creating new parts list.

(...) Woohoo! Glad I could help! (slurp) ROSCO (20 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Help me please! Serious problems creating new parts list.

(...) If you already had some of the updates and then re-installed the LDraw027 archive, you may still be in a mess and not have the latest vesions of some parts. The same might apply if you installed the updates out of order. The cleanest way to (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)