 CAD / 12305
  Re: Ribbed hoses synth

(...) Hey I know a spiffy little recursive algorithm that'd probably do a nice job of that. I used to use it in 2D to reduce the size of vectorized scanned image files, but it should extend nicely to 3D. You start with the end points of a curve. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ribbed hoses synth

(...) Maybe it is indeed the best to add some features to Lsynth, for I and many with me don't have a clue what to do with the sourcecode and formulas, the only thing I might be useful to is in saying what would be a good userinterface... (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ribbed hoses synth

(...) Thanks, but I have a simple iterative solution that works well. Kevin (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)