 CAD / 12304
    Re: Ribbed hoses synth —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Hi Misha, I actually think that the offical LDraw parts for ribbed hose, are not for the kind of rib hosed we get currently. I would love to see parts that are really made for the modern rib hosed. Kevin (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Ribbed hoses synth —Steve Bliss
     (...) [snip] (...) Lego's never had another kind of ribbed hose (or if they did, I never saw it). So, yes, LDraw part 78 models the 'modern' ribbed hose. Since neither post provided specifics of any problem with the hose, I played around with it (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Ribbed hoses synth —Misha van Beek
   (...) Hi Kevin, Thank you for taking a look at the problem, I'll mail you the parts, you can see more pictures of hoses I've done with my parts in my brickshelf... Regards, Misha (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)