 CAD / 12194
  Re: LDraw on G4TechTV Screen Savers

(...) Say hi to Leo Leport. Screen savers is a pretty cool show. I've watched when I could since the old ZDTV / TechTV days. Recently I've noticed a lot of changes with hosts. The format always seems inviting to guests. Should be great fun. (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw on G4TechTV Screen Savers

(...) Sadly, Leo isn't part of the show anymore. I think they are still airing his 30-second tips, but they are recorded in advance. Now he hosts Call for Help on G4TechTV Canada. Silly Canadians get all the best TV hosts. I remember Leo made (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)