 CAD / 12186
Re: error in 3644.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 21:08:02 GMT

Jan Folkersma wrote:
Hello, as I was modelling set 165, I needed part 3644.dat to create
the two double doors. But when rotating the door I noticed that the
slots for the hinges are not in the center of the part. I think this
is an error. I don't own this part irl, so me not 100% sure here.
Can anyone measure the real part and tell me if 3644.dat is right,
left, or wrong?

The slots are not in the center. 18mm from one side, 14.5mm from the other.
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3644?img=9671

You should rotate around top-down axis (y?)

Jindroush