 CAD / 12185
Re: *** LDView Version 3.0 Beta 1 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 18:43:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Damien Guichard wrote:
   i have tested different settings, the wierding appear only if primitive substitution AND specular highlight are on, then it affects any transparent sphere primitive. another simple workaround is to use LDView 2.1

Just as a heads-up, I found the problem. It will be fixed in the next release.

--Travis