 CAD / 1218
  Piece 30079 is skaddy-wumpus

Hey all, Has anyone else noticed that piece 30079 (Panel 3 x 3 x 3 (Divers)) is more than slightly off-center from a stud? In fact, it seems to be off by 3 in the x-axis and 2 in the z-axis. I think it should be fixed in a LDraw parts update. What's (...) (26 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Piece 30079 is skaddy-wumpus

(...) That's a tough call. While it would be nice to fix it, doing so will screw up previously built models. Which is the same problem encountered for changed the position of existing tires and wheels to a "standard" position. And why I oppose that (...) (26 years ago, 7-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Piece 30079 is skaddy-wumpus

(...) I agree with what Terry said. Which is why it's very important to review parts during a vote, so we can identify and correct mis-aligned pieces before they are released. Steve (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)