 CAD / 1218
1217  |  1219
Subject:
Piece 30079 is skaddy-wumpus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 05:42:42 GMT

Hey all,

Has anyone else noticed that piece 30079 (Panel  3 x  3 x  3 (Divers)) is more
than slightly off-center from a stud?  In fact, it seems to be off by 3 in the
x-axis and 2 in the z-axis.

I think it should be fixed in a LDraw parts update.  What's the plan for parts
like this which already exist but need repair?

Cheers,
- jsproat