 CAD / 12172
  Re: Like the new layout of the PT activity page

(...) You're welcome. :) Besides looking a little different, the page should also run a little bit faster. Especially if you follow any of the "Events" links from the ptdetails.cgi page. Steve (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Like the new layout of the PT activity page

(...) Steve! The new look is really nice, my only comment is that the content of the "Current Status" column is a bit confusing, because it replicates the current status (the last one) for every row. It would be even more nice if the status column (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Like the new layout of the PT activity page

(...) I can see how the 'status history' would be interesting, but I use the 'current status' all the time, to help me see what files I should check on. Even when I'm looking at events that are somewhat older. (...) No problem, it's probably a good (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Like the new layout of the PT activity page

(...) Yeah Steve, you rock! It would be awesome to hear about these changes since I'm not a regular PT visitor. Improvements are always cool to check out. -Tim (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)