 CAD / 12174
Re: Like the new layout of the PT activity page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:24:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Imre Papp wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss wrote:

Besides looking a little different, the page should also run a little bit
faster.  Especially if you follow any of the "Events" links from the
ptdetails.cgi page.

The new look is really nice, my only comment is that the content of the "Current
Status" column is a bit confusing, because it replicates the current status (the
last one) for every row.

It would be even more nice if the status column could reflect the 'status
history' of the part, as it has changed from event to event.

I can see how the 'status history' would be interesting, but I use the 'current
status' all the time, to help me see what files I should check on.  Even when
I'm looking at events that are somewhat older.

This is only an idea, thanks for the improvements.

No problem, it's probably a good idea.  Right now, we're not capturing the
status-history, so it's not a change that can be made right away.  But at some
point, we should be able to support it.

Steve