 CAD / 12137
12136  |  12138
Subject:
LEGOfactory and LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:45:10 GMT

Hi all,

Has anyone considered making the new "baseplates" in LDraw and creating a
"Favorites" group for MLCad of the parts you are allowed to use in the
competition?

If not, I will attempt to do so. I think it would be fun to do the same in
LDraw? :-)

I have already made the Favorites group which I will be posting shortly.

I'd like to try and enter in the official competition LEGOfactory, but my
computer does not display the parts correct in Digital Designer and it does not
run properly; very sloooow... :-(
So I was thinking to model in LDraw and then put it in LDD.

Jaco