 CAD / 12135
12134  |  12136
Subject:
Missing dat files??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 04:50:07 GMT

Hello Everyone,

I had to reload Lview and MLCad to a new computer.  I updated with lcad0404.exe,
ran MKLIST, and scanned for parts from inside MLCad.  When I go through the
bricks category, I get error messages stating that I'm missing the following
files:

2-4edge.dat, 1-4edge.dat, 1-8edge.dat,
3-8edge.dat, 3-4edge.dat, 6192.dat,
34a.dat, 34b.dat, 34c.dat, 34d.dat