 CAD / 12116
    Re: I want to become a reviewer —Niels Karsdorp
   (...) I use a modified stud.dat with logo. (I want to build virtual Lego models, not MB ;-) Then mirrored studs also occur in MLCad and LDGlite and L3Lab. Niels (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: I want to become a reviewer —Lars C. Hassing
   (...) L3P is not going to handle the mirrored studs in the next release, but maybe in the next again. It will require a fundamental restructuring of the program, because currently L3P does not walk the tree. Also support of LGEO parts is an even (...) (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad)