 CAD / 12078
  Beta testers?

Hi, I've been doing a lot of work on LPub over the last few months (its about time!), and I was looking for Beta testers. So far Mike and Rosco have voluneteered. The changed to LPub are all related to building instruction image generation. Some (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Beta testers?

Kevin- When I'm rendering my design, the window that allows you to run the rendering comes up. Mine is clogged with other rendering designs (des.1, des.2, etc). Do you know how to clear it up? (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Beta testers?

(...) Vineet, As Chris pointed out...... I answered this before......the very first time you asked the question. Put your cursor in the POV-Ray control window. Use the File->Close All menu item. It should close all the open pov files. Did you try to (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad)

  designs

Kevin- Have you any designs you posted on Brickshelf; and if so, could you give me the link? (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad)