 CAD / 12075
  Re: Howto on : BFC "Hold" on 47457.dat

(...) It's a bug in L3Lab - it assumes the top-level file is BFC by default. Since most model files will naturally be BFC-compliant, this works great for viewing models. But it doesn't work correctly for viewing part files directly. Steve (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Howto on : BFC "Hold" on 47457.dat

(...) Well, L3Lab is from the days where there wasn't an official header in parts files. So L3Lab assumes you are looking at a model file. When viewing part files you must turn off BFC in the View menu. I'm embarrassed to admit that I have already (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad)