 CAD / 12067
    Re: 3 x 2 Wedge Plates —David Laswell
   (...) Gah! Um, they have been made for LDraw, but those parts have not yet been approved. You can download the requisite files from here: (URL) Right> (URL) Left> Make sure you grab the subfiles and put them all in the right directories or the parts (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: 3 x 2 Wedge Plates —Ed Andrews
   (...) Thanks for the direction. I really though I had done something wrong with setting up my parts lib. I'll give Peeron a try in the future as well. (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)