 CAD / 12064
    Re: 3 x 2 Wedge Plates —Chris Dee
   (...) We are aware that this is unsatisfactory, and there is an ongoing effort by the LDraw parts librarians to standardise thse names. Wedge plates will probably all become Wings. Chris (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: 3 x 2 Wedge Plates —Allan Bedford
     (...) That would seem to make sense. They share the characteristics with wing plates of being more-or-less a scalene triangle(1) and coming in both a left and right configuration. Regards, Allan B. (1) Depending on how you classify/measure notched (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: 3 x 2 Wedge Plates —David Laswell
   (...) Please understand that I wasn't harping on it to you guys. I had my bit of that, then Steve explained the situation to me (that it's a known problem, that it's being discussed, and that all Wedge Plates will probably end up as Wings), and now (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)