 CAD / 12008
  Re: LDGlite and LPub (and maybe ldview?

(...) I always thought solid colors were confusing, especially where the pattern on the part happend to be of the same color. However, I just added support for a new user preference, allowing you to choose what color to use: (URL) that helps! Dan (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDGlite and LPub (and maybe ldview?

(...) That's cool. I didn't mean to actually cause you any work but thanks for the effort. -Orion (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)