 CAD / 11931
    lugnet question and ldraw updating question —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   How do I change my information on lugnet ? I filled a form long time ago , not to be a member for life i mean to only post at lugnet how do I let lugnet know my new e-mail? about ldraw . How do you all update and install ldraw when a new update (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: lugnet question and ldraw updating question —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Read this page: (URL) understand the overall process. It points you to this page: (URL) to actually make changes, such as registering a new email for posting. XFUT admin.nntp ++Lar (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.nntp)