 CAD / 11917
  Re: Strange part/file conversion problem

(...) I was able to resolve it by manually editing the .pov file once it was created. POVRay would reject the initial file, then I went in and edited out references to the wrong part, replacing them with references to the correct part. Then I simply (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Strange part/file conversion problem

In lugnet.cad, Allan Bedford wrote: [snip] (...) If you try this again today do you still run into the same error? If so, send me files and I'll try to recreate it on my machine. (...) Kevin (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)