 CAD / 11908
  Re: Another question about LPub PLIs

(...) snip (...) Hi Joel, Sorry about the terseness of the original reply. I have found and fixed this bug. It will be available in the next release 2.3.0.0. LPub has to keep track of how many steps are associated with the parts in the buffer (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Another question about LPub PLIs

<snip> (...) Kevin, No problem. I've been reading some of your recent posts talking about fixes and feature additions you have been making, and I'm really looking forward to the next build! -Joel (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)