 CAD / 11905
  config.lpb vs. metacommands

Hi all, I've got LPub using PNG for building instructions. The translucency is really cool. I've got it so that you can provide no background (transparent), solid color, or image as a backdrop (for page, PLI and callouts). You can either tile or (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: config.lpb vs. metacommands

(...) Here's the !COLOR Meta. This is the only thing in the ldconfig at the moment. (URL) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: config.lpb vs. metacommands

(...) Kevin (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)