 CAD / 11840
  Creating a new MLCAD folder

How do I create a new MLCAD folder (like Bricks, Technic, Plates, etc.)? I'd like to create a Primitives folder. For now, I took P.LST, edited each line with "PRIMITIVE " and merged it into PARTS.LST. I then copied the P folder into the PARTS (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Creating a new MLCAD folder

(...) use the menu: Settings / Parts Tree / Tree Configuration... but this menu is not meant to list primitives. - damien (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)