 CAD / 11844
Re: Creating a new MLCAD folder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 22:29:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Edwin Pilobello wrote:
How do I create a new MLCAD folder (like Bricks, Technic, Plates, etc.)?  I'd
like to create a Primitives folder.

For now, I took P.LST, edited each line with "PRIMITIVE " and merged it into
PARTS.LST.  I then copied the P folder into the PARTS folder.

I practiced assembling primitives and checking the results and things seem to
work relatively well.  What I want to try is generate the edge lines, size up
the quads, cylinders, etc. and store those relative primitives in their own
folder.  At the moment, all the PRIMITIVES store under the Other>P folder.

use the menu:

  Settings / Parts Tree / Tree Configuration...

but this menu is not meant to list primitives.

- damien