 CAD / 11837
  Re: wannabe parts author needs mentor

(...) There isn't really a formal system of support but... All the parts authors are willing to help, if you ask. If you prefer not to discuss it here (and I prefer that you do so that other beginners can browse through you questions) then you can (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: wannabe parts author needs mentor

(...) I think documenting my learning process "live" on this forum would be a great idea. I'll get myself organized and start posting my "part author" questions. Thanks! (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: wannabe parts author needs mentor

(...) Great idea, but I think lugnet.cad.dat.parts would be a better choice for such questions. But I'd suggest that you start with some simple parts while you learn the basics. Personally I started with the duplo piece (URL) x250>. While you're (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)