 CAD / 11833
  Re: Complete/recursive parts listings?

(...) I just whipped up a program real quick (like half hour quick) that flattens a model. You can download it here: (URL) To use it, unzip it, go to a command prompt, and type LDFlatten <filename.ext>, where <filename.ext> is the filename of your (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Complete/recursive parts listings?

(...) This worked great. The resulting part counts correlated with some I'd calculated by hand. The only minor snit I observed was that comment lines show up as "(null)", but those were easy enough to strip out. Thanks, Travis, I really appreciate (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Complete/recursive parts listings?

(...) Glad to hear it (mostly) worked. If you download it again, you'll get an updated version, and it should solve the "(null)" problem for comments. The comments will now be output to the "-flat" file. --Travis (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)