 CAD / 11800
    Re: on Collision, stop Movement —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) A connection database would be great for something like a simulator. I was at BrickFest and someone asked me about this. It might be fun to work on a project like that, and it could be handy to have the features within an editor. Often I make (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: on Collision, stop Movement —Travis Cobbs
   (...) And hey, now might be just the time to do it. You might win valuable prizes :-O! The L Prize site hasn't yet said what you need to do to win prizes there, but reading between the lines, it at least sounds like LCD-based projects would be high (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)