 CAD / 11791
  Re: on Collision, stop Movement

(...) 3D collision detection is conceptually very simple, and isn't even too difficult to actually implement. If you want it to be fast, you can probably even download a free software library to do it for you. But please re-read what I said, because (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: on Collision, stop Movement

(...) I'm very sure you're right about using LDRAW geometry. I'm not so sure about LCD. In my opinion, it would be beneficial to think in terms of making individual objects with associated ldr files and properties (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)