 CAD / 11778
    Post Tutorial on BFC INVERTNEXT —Edwin Pilobello
   I've been going throught the archive to learn about the ins and outs of BFC INVERTNEXT. Would the powers that be please post a logical collage of snippets as documentation on the LDRAW tutorials page? It would really help in a lot of ways. (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Post Tutorial on BFC INVERTNEXT —Travis Cobbs
   (...) I'm not going to post a tutorial, but the short answer is that it turns the referenced sub-model inside-out. So, for example, the cylinder primitive by default has its walls facing outward (like on a stud). If you put INVERTNEXT before a (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Post Tutorial on BFC INVERTNEXT —Edwin Pilobello
   So, for example, the cylinder primitive by (...) Thanks. Actually, the tutorial is not for me. I'm prepping to expand a Lego CAD summer class I've just completed teaching. I feel that the LDRAW site would be much more accessible to kids than the (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)