 CAD / 11778
  Post Tutorial on BFC INVERTNEXT

I've been going throught the archive to learn about the ins and outs of BFC INVERTNEXT. Would the powers that be please post a logical collage of snippets as documentation on the LDRAW tutorials page? It would really help in a lot of ways. (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Post Tutorial on BFC INVERTNEXT

(...) I'm not going to post a tutorial, but the short answer is that it turns the referenced sub-model inside-out. So, for example, the cylinder primitive by default has its walls facing outward (like on a stud). If you put INVERTNEXT before a (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Post Tutorial on BFC INVERTNEXT

So, for example, the cylinder primitive by (...) Thanks. Actually, the tutorial is not for me. I'm prepping to expand a Lego CAD summer class I've just completed teaching. I feel that the LDRAW site would be much more accessible to kids than the (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)