 CAD / 11683
  Re: LDraw.org contests?

(...) The July contests will be up this evening. I apologize for June but between work and family it just wasn't possible. -Orion (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org contests?

(...) Never meant to critize you personally, I understand life has a nasty habit of getting in the way. I was just starting to wonder about the point of the contests when we only get five or six entries out of the many renderings I see on Brickshelf (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad)