 CAD / 11684
Re: LDraw.org contests?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 22:01:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Gregory J. Overkamp wrote:
It seems like the LDraw MOTM and SOTM have fizzled out again, probably lost in
all the electing and revamping going on.  My question is whether they will
return or not.  Of course, one thing to consider is whether the contests should
continue or be closed all together.  After all, there never seemed to be a large
amount of entries even with great many ldraw users out there.

The July contests will be up this evening.  I apologize for June but between
work and family it just wasn't possible.

-Orion

Never meant to critize you personally, I understand life has a nasty habit of
getting in the way.  I was just starting to wonder about the point of the
contests when we only get five or six entries out of the many renderings I see
on Brickshelf every week.