 CAD / 11682
  LDraw.org contests?

It seems like the LDraw MOTM and SOTM have fizzled out again, probably lost in all the electing and revamping going on. My question is whether they will return or not. Of course, one thing to consider is whether the contests should continue or be (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org contests?

(...) The July contests will be up this evening. I apologize for June but between work and family it just wasn't possible. -Orion (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org contests?

(...) Never meant to critize you personally, I understand life has a nasty habit of getting in the way. I was just starting to wonder about the point of the contests when we only get five or six entries out of the many renderings I see on Brickshelf (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad)