 CAD / 11534
    Re: Color Names —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) I know what you meant by it, and thats what I meant as well. I think if the sites are truly going to work with each other then they all need an equal say - if not it is more 'including' than 'working with'. And there is a large difference (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Color Names —David Eaton
   (...) That sorta gets tricky marketing-wise. If you have a color called "Red", then change it just slightly, forever-after calling it "Apple Red", I'd think newcomers would start to be confused. IE "What's this stone color? Is it grey? I want grey (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)