 CAD / 11492
  LDRAW Updates: Documentation Plan

(...) Thanks, Steve. I use MLCAD, so I'll run that routine. If folks who know of post-update processing requirements acn send them to me, I'll create and contribute a generic instruction document. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG/BAYLTC (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDRAW Updates: Documentation Plan

(...) Cool. Paul, I did get your mail with a suggestion, did you receive my reply? I'd like to talk to you about what areas you see lacking in documentation. One of the things I'd like to do is get back to the get started docs and revise them and (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.cad)