 CAD / 11394
    Re: LDRAW custom mock up parts —David Chiu
   (...) well, I tested it for many times, it works! but you might need to wait for 5-6 seconds (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDRAW custom mock up parts —David Chiu
   I have updated the website today,and also, I dont know why I cant register to be a LDRAW member, so I cant submit the site, can someone help me plz? (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDRAW custom mock up parts —Tim Courtney
   (...) In order to submit to the LDraw.org Parts Tracker, you need to email the administrators and ask for those account privileges to be activated. Follow the instructions underneath the 'Submit New Parts' header on this page: (URL) this helps. Your (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)