 CAD / 11359
  Ldraw to Anton's lib

Is it possible to pass or convert Ldraw files to Anton's LEGO POVRAY lib? If can someone show me some example and how to? Thx (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Ldraw to Anton's lib

(...) You can use L3P to generate POVRAY files, and you can use those files in combination with Anton's library. It's also possible to go the other way - use Anton's library of parts with models created in LDraw. I did some work on this awhile ago, (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Ldraw to Anton's lib

(...) Why don't you get Orion to make a directory for it in the CVS archive for his ldrawpov sourceforge project? (URL) way everyone can see it, and perhaps someone will get motivated and finish it. Don (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Ldraw to Anton's lib

(...) That's a good idea. Hey, Orion, can I have a directory in your ldrawpov sourceforge project? Steve (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Ldraw to Anton's lib

(...) Certainly. Let me know what your sourceforge ID is and I'll add you to the project. (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)