 CAD / 11363
Re: Ldraw to Anton's lib
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:42:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte wrote:
Is it possible to pass or convert Ldraw files to Anton's LEGO POVRAY lib?

If can someone  show me some example and how to?

You can use L3P to generate POVRAY files, and you can use those files in
combination with Anton's library.

It's also possible to go the other way - use Anton's library of parts with
models created in LDraw.  I did some work on this awhile ago, putting together a
translation layer to map all of Anton's parts onto their corresponding parts in
the LDraw world.  But I never finished it.  I can send you a copy of my latest
file.

Steve